Fine Art Doctor said I made the mistake of commenting. I guess I should say that I made the mistake of not commenting earlier.Â He’s a good writer.Â Anyway, he tagged me with this, not knowing that he has used up one of my “I’ll only do three of these tag thingies”. There is only one left since I did Six Wierd things. From there on, I’ll refer you my alter ego, the granola, who will be glad to take it on. Because this is my serious site. No, really…
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Paint mixer (I was really good at matching colors. This was before computers did the job)
- Landscape Technologist of the weed removal specialty
- Helper in a group home
Four movies I could watch over and over:
- Lord of the Rings trilogy, every year during Christmas vacation.
- romantic comedies
- Conflicted hero stories
- Too many new ones to watch old ones over and over again too much
Four places I’ve lived:
- Little towns, Idaho
- San Diego, California
- Little town, Louisianna
- Salt Lake Valley, Utah
Four TV shows I love to watch:
- American Idol
- Myth Busters
Four places I’veÂ gone on vacation:
- Local mountains
Four websites I visit daily:
- BloglinesÂ -> whoever has posted
Four people I need to tag.
Dang. I’m like one of the last people I’ve ever seen tagged with this one. I’ll tag my sister, Tonya. I could tag Ollie, but he didn’t do my last tag. Hmmmm… I might need to surf the blogs a bit.